Nancy Lawson

Nancy Lawson
a picture from her early teaching days in San Franciso

Saturday, October 13, 2018

August 13th, 1978: Interlude-Petey's Short Stories (pt 2)

Petey's Scary Story (as dictated to N.S. Lawson): Once there was a very old man who lived in a hut that used to be a haunted house.  

One night he heard a voice saying, "I want that golden shoe.  I want that golden shoe".  He knew it was a skeleton and it was alive, but he didn't know what it was talking about, so he said to the skeleton kindly, "what are you talking about ?"  

The skeleton said, "I thought there was a golden shoe here".  The old man looked everywhere: in the haunted kitchen; in the haunted bathroom; in the haunted bedroom; in the haunted bedroom's closet; in the refrigerator; in the dining room; in the living room; and he couldn't find it.  "There's no golden shoe here", he said to the skeleton.  The skeleton said "I'm sorry, I must have the wrong house"


No comments:

Post a Comment